Save Money and Improve the Comfort of Your Home.
Rebates of up to $100 per ENERGY STAR® certified triple-pane window
Installing ENERGY STAR certified triple-pane windows saves you money on your energy bill and reduces greenhouse gas emissions. The Department of Energy estimates that you can save $125 to $465 per year by installing new windows with higher ENERGY STAR ratings.
How to Apply for a Rebate
- Purchase ENERGY STAR triple-pane windows with a U-Value of less than or equal 0.20.
- Truthfully and accurately complete a 2022 ENERGY STAR Triple-Pane Replacement Window Rebate Application.
- Include a copy of your dated Contractor itemized invoice.
- Include a copy of the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) label from each replacement window.
- If the rebate is assigned to the Contractor, the Contractor must include a completed W9 form.
- Mail your completed Rebate Package to EFI-CT 2022 Rebate, P.O. Box 2528, Manchester, CT 06045
Who is Eligible?
Windows in new and old homes are candidates for replacement.
All Eversource and UI residential customers with electrically, natural gas, oil, or propane heated homes may be eligible for a rebate towards purchasing Energy Star Triple-Pane Replacement Windows.
The eligible windows must be purchased by December 31, 2022.
One rebate per residential electric and/or natural gas account in Eversource or UI. The windows must be installed within the Eversource or UI service areas. Only the Companies’ customers are eligible for these rebates. This rebate may not be combined with any other utility rebate. This rebate may be subject to change without prior notice. The Companies and energy efficiency providers reserve the right to conduct field inspections to verify measure installations.
This information is a summary of the program and is not intended to replace the outlined information under the full program.
For the complete program visit: