Kohltech Windows and Entrance Systems is the leading window and entrance system manufacturer in Canada. We believe our growth and success can be directly attributed to the emphasis we place on quality, service and innovation and the involvement, commitment and enthusiasm of our outstanding employees. Kohltech Windows & Entrance Systems has been recognized for overall business performance and sustained growth with the Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation.
We are a dynamic company offering competitive compensation and benefits. If you meet the requirements for any of these openings and are interested in applying we would welcome your application. Please complete our application form and/or send your resume and cover letter (merged into one Word or pdf document) to the following address:
Kohltech Windows & Entrance Systems, Head Office
Attention: Human Resources Manager
PO Box 131, 583 MacElmon Road
Debert, NS B0M 1G0 (Debert is located approximately 10 minutes from Truro)
Alternatively, complete our online application form at the following link:
Due to our continuing growth and success, we are seeking to fill the following positions:
We are actively recruiting candidates at our manufacturing facility in Debert, NS.
Our ideal production worker candidate is comfortable working with hand tools, is able to read a tape measure and understands the importance of producing a quality product. They must also have an excellent work ethic and attitude and contribute to a positive, friendly and safe work environment.
We offer full-time seasonal employment with group insurance benefits, including medical, dental, life, LTD, critical illness, RRSP and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). We provide training, the opportunity for advancement, and a clean, safe, modern working environment.
We offer attractive shift times (days or evenings) and our starting wage is $14.06 per hour for day shift and $15.05 per hour for the evening shift.
Our employees enjoy fun staff social events and work in a team environment with dedicated and hardworking co-workers who take pride in the quality of product we produce.
Reports To: Marketing Coordinator
Kohltech Windows and Entrance Systems is a leading window and entrance system manufacturer with manufacturing facilities in Nova Scotia, Ontario and Edmonton. We believe our growth and success can be directly attributed to the emphasis we place on service, quality, and innovation and the involvement, commitment and enthusiasm of our outstanding employees. Kohltech Windows & Entrance Systems has been recognized for overall business performance and sustained growth with the Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation.
Job Summary: The Marketing Assistant is responsible to work with the Marketing Coordinator, Sales, Customer Service, Engineering and Production teams to plan and execute marketing objectives that will grow the organization and help position Kohltech as North America’s most respected window and door company. This opportunity is very dynamic and is suited for someone creative seeking career growth opportunities within an organization.
- Manage updates and content across Kohltech websites, including SEO improvements.
- Analyze digital data across website and social platforms
- Develop, distribute and inventory sales samples, promotional items, and displays
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of all marketing materials. Includes photography, video, copywriting and layout.
- Execute international marketing strategies developed by the VP of Sales & Marketing and Marketing Manager.
- Event planning and execution for tradeshows, dealer training and other events.
- Compile research and organize data to inform marketing briefs and product positioning.
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or a related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization and written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of social media platforms and best practices.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Experience with Google Analytics and WordPress an asset
- Adobe Suites and video editing experience an asset
- Video editing experience an asset
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing the Product Manager will be responsible for the seamless integration of product development, marketing, and pricing activities for the company.
- Assist with the creation, definition, and communication of a clear vision and positioning for each of the product families in our portfolio.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to gather input and requirements on new products and new product options.
- The Product Manager will be responsible to liase with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, R&D, Information Services, and Manufacturing to successfully launch product changes and new products.
- Be involved with all aspects of the 4 P’s (Product, Place, Price, Promotion) of marketing product changes and new products.
- Maintain market intelligence on pricing and be responsible for maintaining our pricing policies and systems.
- Assist with the preparation of commercial project proposals.
- Assist with the training of new customers on our products and processes.
- Perform sales analysis on existing products.
- Recommend changes to product offering considering overall product strategy and feature differentiation.
- Work with the Sales team and our Customers to develop a thorough understanding of the customer experience and to identify opportunities for us to better support our Customer needs.
- Engineering Degree, Business Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum four years of progressively responsible experience within a manufacturing organization.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Computer skills and aptitude are required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing the Pricing Analyst will be responsible for maintaining company price lists, preparing quotes, and performing sales analysis.
- Assist with the creating and maintenance of price lists for company products and product options.
- Assist with the preparation of commercial project submittals.
- Provide quotes for customized requirements.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Analyze data from multiple sources to identify trends and to ensure our pricing model keeps our customers competitive.
- Investigate, capture and report on pricing from the market including competition in our various markets using data supplied by the sales team.
- Actively keep the Commercial Lead tracking system up to date with new information from the sales team.
- Business Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Computer skills including strong Excel Skill and aptitude are required.
- Able to multitask and hit deadlines when needed.
- Able to work in a team-based environment.