Kohltech Windows and Entrance Systems is the leading window and entrance system manufacturer in Canada. We believe our growth and success can be directly attributed to the emphasis we place on quality, service and innovation and the involvement, commitment and enthusiasm of our outstanding employees. Kohltech Windows & Entrance Systems has been recognized for overall business performance and sustained growth with the Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation.
We are a dynamic company offering competitive compensation and benefits. If you meet the requirements for any of these openings and are interested in applying we would welcome your application. Please complete our application form and/or send your resume and cover letter (merged into one Word or pdf document) to the following address:
Kohltech Windows & Entrance Systems, Head Office
Attention: Human Resources Manager
PO Box 131, 583 MacElmon Road
Debert, NS B0M 1G0 (Debert is located approximately 10 minutes from Truro)
Due to our continuing growth and success, we are seeking to fill the following positions:
We are actively recruiting candidates at our manufacturing facility in Debert, NS.
Our ideal production worker candidate is comfortable working with hand tools, is able to read a tape measure and understands the importance of producing a quality product. They must also have an excellent work ethic and attitude and contribute to a positive, friendly and safe work environment.
We offer full-time seasonal employment with group insurance benefits, including medical, dental, life, LTD, critical illness, RRSP and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). We provide training, the opportunity for advancement, and a clean, safe, modern working environment.
We offer attractive shift times (days or evenings) and our starting wage is $13.07 per hour for day shift and $13.98 per hour for the evening shift.
Our employees enjoy fun staff social events and work in a team environment with dedicated and hardworking co-workers who take pride in the quality of product we produce.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Assistant
Looking to explore the world of startups and small businesses this summer? The @venture4canada Atlantic Internship Program is now accepting applications: bit.ly/VFCinterns
Reports To: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Start/End Dates: Summer Term
Job Summary: The Sales & Marketing Assistant will have the main responsibility of providing administration and support for the Sales and Marketing Coordinator. The Sales and Marketing Assistant will create “how-to” YouTube videos and social media content, collect and package marketing material, analyze data from various sources (such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), assist with managing the company website and with updating and managing dealer showrooms.
- Update dealer showroom database, compile database outlining the products and marketing materials that are on display at each dealer location.
- Update/maintain company website, this will include learning the basics of our WordPress website, adding image descriptions, adding images to the existing photo gallery, updating current information when new data exists.
- Complete competitor analysis, which includes compiling a list of competitors and reviewing similarities and differences and looking for opportunities to promote new products in new areas and key markets.
- Market segment research, review and create an overview of the renovation vs. new construction market in Canada and North Eastern US.
- Create YouTube videos, learn video editing and sound editing software, compile video content into instrumental videos, upload and create small social launch for each.
- Assist with the delivery of marketing material, coordinate pickups and delivery with the inventory management team (collecting, packaging and shipping materials).
- Data Analysis, review/analyze data from various sources to help future marketing efforts.
- Create social media content on a monthly basis and schedule posts.
- Have a strong understanding and knowledge of Sales & Marketing and currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Public Relations, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Business Administration, or a Diploma or Certificate in any of the aforementioned disciplines is preferred. Curriculum covered must have provided the candidate with a core base of marketing knowledge.
- Desktop publishing experience considered an asset.
- Strong interest in sales and marketing.
- Self-starter able to work independently
Strong organizational, communication, and administrative skills are a necessity.