Efficiency Manitoba Windows and Doors Rebate Program
Efficiency Manitoba Rebate Program is Now Effective!
Homeowners can claim a $50 rebate on each eligible window, patio door, and entrance door installed.
Effective Dates: For product purchased and installed on or after October 1, 2021
Program Details: Under the Manitoba Rebate Program, homeowners will be able to claim a $50 rebate on up to 20 eligible doors, patio doors, and windows that meet the criteria. Windows, patio doors, and entrance doors must be triple pane and ENERGY STAR certified.
A perfect opportunity to upgrade the windows and doors in your home!
- Rebates are available for eligible windows, patio doors, and doors that are new and purchased in Canada from a supplier, contractor, or retailer.
- Make sure you install your products before applying for a rebate.
- You must be the owner of the home where the windows and/or doors were installed.
- Provide the invoice and the details about the eligible product(s) installed (NRCan reference number, square footage, make, model number, and cost of each product).
- Fill out an online application form and attach your supporting invoice to apply for your rebate.
- Apply within 90 days of the final invoice date
Find a local dealer: Kohltech Dealer Finder
For more information on the Efficiency Manitoba Rebate Program:
Kohltech is not responsible for any issues that may arise when applying for the rebate, including, but not limited to: eligibility requirements, cancellation of the program by the government, government funding exhausted, etc.